Friday, September 22, 2006

TGIF

Well, it's Friday and life is good. Going to a party tonight and then to a dance. Yeah, baby... I'm excited about the release next week on the 30th of LIPSTICK LADIES AND DOODLING DIVAS at www.mardigraspublishing.com It's a quick read folks... we're all in a rush and this is just the ticket. Ever wondered about those lipstick personality charts? Google one, study it and download to read this ebook. You'll be glad you did!

As I sit here typing, I'm looking at a little mermaid decoration that my secret pal gave me a week ago. My writing group is compiling two mermaid books and this little lovely reminds me that I need to work on that some more. (smile) We're all mermaids, aren't we? A little mystique, keeping 'em guessin' with a flip of the tail. (ha) Memories of Darryl Hannah in Splash come back...

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home