Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lipstick Ladies and Doodling Divas



The inspiration for this collection of short stories, Lipstick Ladies and Doodling Divas, to be published by Mardi Gras Publishing, you should get your hands on one of those lipstick personality charts. They are uncanny in that they reveal your personality just by checking out the way you wear down your lipstick tube. You won't believe it. I saw my chart at a makeup party. Anyway, the chart inspired these stories and the end of the stories contains a few short pieces inspired by the doodle book. Have fun with them when they are released. I had fun writing them...

A MUST READ.... You might see yourself in one of these women...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cara North said...

Great Job getting it up and running. I crashed mine 3 times befoe I got it the way that I like it. LOL!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Phyllis Johnson said...

Hi Cara North: Glad you liked my blogspot. This is easy to do. I'd loved making it!

I'm excited that I'm having the same cover artist do the virtual book cover for my Lipstick Ladies stories as did your Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off book!

And to Pbdiva: I'll have to let you see the lipstick analysis chart. It's very revealing...

7:22 PM  
Blogger Crystal B. Bright said...

I really like your cover, Cara. And I think your inspiration behind it is priceless. I'd like to see that chart too.

Crystal***
www.CrystalBrightWriter.com

2:14 PM  
Blogger Phyllis Johnson said...

I'll have to bring that lipstick chart to writer's meeting next time.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home